Is your account-based strategy suffering? Might be time for a thorough inspection. With all eyes on performance right now, what can be done to move the revenue needle forward in an account-based strategy? This article is for you if your organization is experiencing any, or all, of these symptoms of a stalled account-based strategy:
- Revenue and pipeline growth has plateaued or missing growth expectations.
- Sales managers/leaders not quite fully understanding and absorbing what changes they need to make to their prospecting processes to support an Account-based experience (ABX) strategy.
- Slow or no adoption of account-based tools. Marketing may understand how to use these tools, but sales/SDRs do not fully grasp their impact or how to use them.
- Several re-training sales and SDR exercises consistently occurring with the ABX platform and insight gathering.
- A new or non-existing sales enablement function not familiar enough with the ABX platforms and their capabilities.