- Prioritize accounts actively researching solutions and vendors. Buyer Intent data from G2 tells a company which prospective accounts are researching its products, competitors, and category. Access to those accounts in ZoomInfo provides a seamless transition from intent discovery to sales outreach.
- Find professional buyers and influencers with a high likelihood to engage. By matching accounts actively researching relevant pages on G2 with contact data from ZoomInfo, and using additional filters like job title and geography, sales teams can confidently direct outreach to the right targets.
- Tailor messaging to behavior. With insight on what a target audience is researching and the business topics on their mind, sales teams can build relevant messaging, such as product-specific outreach for accounts visiting their G2 profile. They can also build new audiences by sharing educational content with first time visitors to their category and industry topics.
- Reduce churn risk by monitoring customer intent 24×7. Sales teams receive signals when G2 detects that a paying customer is researching a competitor or alternative product. Teams can mobilize to understand the issue, provide solutions, and maintain a great customer experience.
- Build effective ABM campaigns. ZoomInfo’s MarketingOS can serve targeted display and social campaigns at new companies that show buying intent on specific product, industry, and category pages on G2, filling their marketing funnel with accounts that have a high likelihood of making a purchase.
- Optimize spend and increase ROAS. G2 insights trigger MarketingOS campaigns exactly when buyers are in-market. With additional ZoomInfo ICP and technographic filters, customers can capture their most valuable and convertible pipeline.
- Personalize ad content for buying behavior. Customers can serve personalized, pre-built ads based on where and how accounts are showing interest on G2.com. For instance, if an account is viewing competitors and alternatives, customers can target those accounts with content that speaks to product differentiation and advantages.
Madison Logic Recognized as a Challenger in 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Account-Based Marketing Platforms Report
The most comprehensive category score evaluated in the Gartner Critical Capabilities 2022 Report went to Madison Logic, the top global
Intelligent Chat Helps B2B Marketers Increase Lead Generation and Improve Sales Conversions, Botco.ai Survey Finds
85 percent of B2B organisations who run demand generation efforts also use chatbots or conversational marketing agents to support those