“For us, it’s all about helping our customers create an experience that will motivate their customers into action. “Folloze makes it easy to synthesize all outreach efforts — ads, email, gifts, etc. — by sending buyers to a destination where they can engage, in an impactful way, to drive business and revenue for our customers. With Folloze, we can also measure and track that engagement and convert prospects with a desired call to action. Becoming a FaaST Partner enables us to administer Folloze for our customers and show them just how easy it is to use, and how powerful it can be for their businesses.”
Henry Bruckstein, Founder of Campaign Stars, a Folloze’ FaaST Partner agencyBuilding Folloze into clients’ martech stacks is highly beneficial for both agency partners and their clients, allowing them to embrace:
- Expertise – Folloze positions the agency as the expert on the technology that scales and improves marketing KPIs for clients, as well as overall ROI by condensing and streamlining their martech stacks.
- Scalability – Agencies can scale the most effective and efficient technology across all clients without having to retrain their staff on new tools with every new client won.
- Margin pricing – In the Folloze Service Provider Model, agency partners receive competitive pricing, which can easily be bundled into client-facing packages and proposals.
- Autonomy over client relationships – Service Providers can maximize the use of their Folloze licenses by moving them across multiple clients, to build and manage boards, and execute orchestrated campaigns with flexibility and ease.
- MarTech experts – The Folloze team trains FaaST partners to be the Folloze expert. Folloze is a robust and powerful tool that agencies can leverage with in-house services to win new logos, increase your client’s engagement scores and customized experience(s), and drive higher-value leads that deliver revenue growth.
At a time when marketers are feeling increasing pressure to measure the ROI of their marketing efforts, GfK is now
Account-based marketing platform RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, has revealed new ROI statistics in its customer base, including an 18%
Folloze and Infinite Edge Consulting Announce a Strategic Services Partnership to Accelerate Customer ABM Success
Infinite Edge Consulting (IEC), a leading marketing consulting firm, and Folloze, creators of the world’s first and only codeless B2B