Clearbit Enhances Pipeline Discovery and Capture With Integration of G2 Buyer Intent Data
Marketers can accurately adjust their ABM strategies for in-market buyers by layering G2 Buyer Intent signals with Clearbit corporate intelligence data.
In order to incorporate G2 Buyer Intent data in their platform, Clearbit, a pioneer in B2B marketing analytics, said they have established a new integration. By combining G2 Buyer Intent with Clearbit’s audience management and company intelligence, marketers are better able to connect with the appropriate businesses at the appropriate time.
“Marketers know that engaging the right companies at the right time is key, but with increased pressure to build high-quality pipeline, it’s never been more critical”, “With G2 and Clearbit, teams can now leverage the powerful combination of company fit and buyer intent to focus their funnel – and even use Clearbit Capture to discover key buyers and contacts at their best-fit, high-intent prospects.”
Harlow Ward, CTO, Clearbit
“Clearbit’s integration with G2 helps marketers take that data even further by facilitating more efficient actions for sales, intent-based revenue, and maximising account-based marketing’s potential.”
G2 and Clearbit customers can now directly access all of their pertinent G2 Buyer Intent Signals in Clearbit’s Data Activation Platform, including:
- Organizations who browse their sponsored content and G2 Product Profiles
- Organizations who visit their G2 Category(ies), Comparison Products, and Alternative & Competitor Pages
- Scores for every visiting company’s G2 Buyer Intent
“Buyer intent data is a secret weapon for leading B2B marketers”, “Clearbit’s integration with G2 helps marketers take that data even further – driving more streamlined actions for sales, intent-based revenue, and realizing the full potential of account-based marketing.”
Christine Li, VP of Growth & Enablement at G2
Teams can now find and engage high-quality potential pipeline in new ways by using Clearbit’s Audience Builder to incorporate these G2 signals along with Clearbit’s corporate intelligence and revealed website visitors. For instance:
- Use Clearbit Capture to find vital buyer contact information for rapid marketing or sales outreach after identifying the best-fit organisations exploring your solution or your competitors on G2.
- To evaluate and prioritise new leads or open prospects, layer G2’s signals and Buyer Intent Score with Clearbit’s company data. This will ensure that your team is concentrating on the best-fit, in-market buyers.
- To enable your account team to take proactive action, be aware of when customers who are up for renewal are looking at alternatives or comparing to other product pages on G2.