RollWorks Ushers in New Level of Intent Data Sophistication with Open Beta of Keyword Intent
The open beta of RollWorks Keyword Intent, a platform for account-based marketing from NextRoll, was released today. With the help of the company’s proprietary intent offering, marketing and sales teams can find more accounts that exhibit the relevant readiness signals, prioritise accounts, and personalise messaging based on the content that prospects are engaging with at each stage of the buying process. RollWorks has the most sophisticated intent data approach in the market when RollWorks Keyword Intent is combined with intent from partners Bombora and G2.
“Keyword Intent is a groundbreaking new solution that raises the bar for intent data”, “RollWorks’ unique approach is not and either/or but all — by offering our own keyword intent data, combined with best-in-class Bombora Intent and G2 buyer intent, we are providing multiple, corroborating sources of intent that give organizations the best possible results to allow them to be more certain that an account is actually in market. We’re the only solution with this level of sophistication.”
Mike Stocker, SVP of Partnerships, RollWorks
RollWorks Keyword Intent: A Multi-Layered Intent Data Approach
Marketing and sales teams can’t simultaneously target all of their accounts due to limited resources. As a result, companies can pass up on in-market accounts or fail to obtain the granularity they require, such as knowledge of the messaging that would effectively engage their target demographic. They must run effective, high-performing campaigns in order to succeed. With Keyword Intent added to Bombora and G2 intent in the RollWorks platform, B2B organisations can be more certain that the accounts they are contacting are actually in the market. They no longer need to cast a wide net and weed through unqualified leads because it enables them to reach untapped audiences that are prepared to make purchases.
Features and benefits of Keyword Intent:
- Track accounts that are displaying intent on phrases that you were previously unable to track (e.g. very specific product names or competitor names)
- Get keyword suggestions to learn what to track based on the content of your current website.
- Improve your comprehension of the topics that accounts are exploring
- By layering numerous intent data sources with various approaches, you may be more certain that accounts are indeed displaying intent.
- Find more applications for keyword intent data.
“You lose 100% of the in-market accounts you don’t act upon”, “With a high level of granularity and flexibility in keyword selection, Keyword Intent gives marketing and sales teams more meaningful and precise intent signals to enable better account identification and prioritization of accounts. This allows organizations to quickly fill gaps in their current go-to-market strategy while growing and protecting their current business.”
Jodi Cerretani, VP of Revenue Marketing at RollWorks
The opportunity for intent data in 2023 is promising — In a recent RollWorks survey of 1,000 marketers, nearly 1 in 5 (18%) rely on intent data as a core tool in their martech stack.
RollWorks customers who use intent data say:
- “We are getting more informed, personalized conversations with prospects thanks to the magic of intent topics – an incredibly impactful feature.”
- “We’re reaching more accounts in our ICP than ever before. Also, it’s giving us intent data so we’re able to help our new business team focus on more qualified accounts. In our past, our target account lists weren’t as strategic as they are now and that’s thanks to the data we are receiving from Rollworks. I think it’s helping our marketing and sales teams align much more than we ever had in the past and it keeps us focused based on data rather than assumptions.”
- “I also love the intent data that as an SMB organization was too expensive to get separately. It’s great to have it here within RollWorks.”