- Happy Hour: On Thursday, September 8th, from 5:30 – 7:00pm ET, come grab a custom Aperol Spritz or your drink of choice. RSVP for happy hour here.
- Customizable Donuts & Bottomless Espresso: On Friday, September 9th, from 8:00 – 9:00am ET, join us to celebrate our last few hours at INBOUND with customizable donuts and bottomless espresso drinks.
- Journey Events for HubSpot®: delivers consolidated account-level visibility within the HubSpot interface to enable B2B organizations to understand what activities are working to drive accounts through the stages of the buying journey, and which activities need to be further optimized.
- Sales Insights for HubSpot: uses data science to provide a 360-degree view of accounts throughout the buying journey, helping B2B marketers and sales teams to eliminate the guesswork and create timelier and more efficient sales outreach.
- SnapFulfil: SnapFulfil leveraged RollWorks and HubSpot to launch and maintain a sales-aligned ABM program that generated high-value leads. Within 10 months, the Cloud Warehouse Management System (WMS) saw 27% of new website visits come from RollWorks and 4,000 new top-of-funnel leads with a 6% conversion to MQLs. “The prospects generated from all of our marketing activities get pulled into HubSpot automatically, where we then narrow our target list to sync with RollWorks. That automatic bi-directional syncing alone saves us a lot of time on manual input.” – SnapFulfil
- Goverlan: Within 13 months, Goverlan identified 95% of closed/won deals were influenced by RollWorks and generated revenue 15x the initial investment cost—all with a nimble, two-person marketing team. “Things have changed since we started targeting accounts, as opposed to just contacts. We’re generating 40-50 demo requests a week thanks to this happy marriage between our HubSpot inbound and RollWork ABM program.” – Goverlan
At a time when marketers are feeling increasing pressure to measure the ROI of their marketing efforts, GfK is now
Account-based marketing platform RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, has revealed new ROI statistics in its customer base, including an 18%