Integrated digital marketing and public relations (PR) agency Three Rings Inc. today announced the launch of a growth marketing division as more and more B2B clients turn to the agency to build campaign strategy and execute system-wide operations. A wide range of services creates demand. As a result, Three Rings has increased demand generation by 60% over the past year.
Since its founding in 2017, Three Rings has provided award-winning content, digital marketing and public relations services to companies ranging from start-ups to post-company startups. to international corporations worth billions of dollars in the field of cybersecurity, cloud, fintech, satellite, AI, biotechnology. and other markets. The agency has experienced significant growth over the past six years as clients seek to ensure that their marketing and communications initiatives directly influence and contribute to revenue growth and consistent process. consistent, measurable and reproducible manner.
For example, the Three Rings Growth Marketing team helped a CRM software customer consistently exceed their quarterly Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) goal through an ongoing combination of technical marketing and marketing. digital, while reducing costs and running 21% under budget.
“From top-of-the-funnel campaigns to account-based marketing, Three Rings has been collaborating with clients to deliver high-impact demand generation programs since day one,”
“The expansion of our team and services, particularly in the area of media planning and marketing operations, gives us access to critical data that will let us target and reach audiences with the greatest possible precision and effectiveness, and accurately report on conversion and ROI.”
Amanda McCormick, growth marketing director at Three Rings.
The growth marketing division builds upon Three Rings’s existing digital marketing capabilities with services that include, among others:
- Campaign audit and assessment: Review of existing or historical campaigns to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements moving forward;
- Campaign planning: Development of strategy and execution plan to support pipeline requirements;
- Digital media planning: Review, identification and management of the entire spectrum of paid media programs – including social media, display, content syndication, streaming, programmatic and others – to drive net-new and retarget existing leads;
- Paid and organic search: Development, implementation and management of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns including keyword strategy, ad creation, content development, landing page development, program management and reporting;
- Nurture marketing: Integrated programmatic campaigns including email, display, paid social media and other types of media to bolster conversion of existing leads and opportunities;
- ABM: Personalized 1:1 or 1:many campaigns to target account lists based on account or contact profile, account status, industry and other criteria;
- Content marketing: Educational campaigns that leverage new or repackaged content to persuade or help shape the understanding of the client’s target audience; and
- Marketing operations: Strategy, counsel and ongoing management in areas including marketing automation, lead flow, lead scoring, reporting, budget management, etc. to help clients understand the true ROI of their marketing investment.
Three Rings has hired three new growth marketing team members with experience in campaign creation and execution, business development, and internal sales who have a deep understanding of campaign and customer management. potential, dedicated to creating demand. The agency also invests in partnerships with leading global advertising platform and marketing technology providers to provide its clients with innovative, impactful and cost-effective vehicles. the most cost-effective way to reach their target audience.
“Demand generation in B2B environments is complicated – for any given client, there are multiple target profiles, personas and pain points to consider when defining campaign strategy,”
“Companies looking for demand generation guidance and support need a partner that understands this complexity, that has a proven track record delivering successful campaigns in similar circumstances and, better yet, in their market. That’s why companies are turning to Three Rings. We know B2B tech, we know demand generation and we know how to manage integrated campaigns that deliver results.”
Lisa Paglia, principal at Three Rings.