Basis Technologies, a leading provider of cloud-based workflow automation and business intelligence software for marketing and advertising, announced an integration that allows its advertiser users to have access to data from the real-time performance of TikTok’s self-service platform. Enhancing interoperability in digital media, Basis offers this functionality to provide marketers with comprehensive insights into campaigns across all channels used, including programming. process, direct, search and social.
As people use more and more websites and apps, digital media becomes more complex. This makes it more difficult for advertisers, as they have to work with many different platforms and providers, each with its own features and interfaces. Basis simplifies this challenge by providing a central hub for managing campaigns across different platforms, making it easy to understand and optimize performance data.
“Basis Technologies is empowering teams that orchestrate wide-ranging campaigns to centralize information in a single hub as they synchronize with departments, team members, partners and customers,”
“By ingesting data from TikTok, one of the fastest growing ad channels, to Basis, we are automating an important step in marketing accountability and reporting. In real-time, marketers can leverage Basis to see how disparate ad channels are performing and take quick action in how and where they are spending.”
Amy Rumpler, SVP of search and social services, Basis Technologies.
Basis streamlines ad delivery metrics from leading search and social media providers, ad servers, and its built-in demand-side platform (DSP). Its delivery data integration, which now includes Google Search, Microsoft Bing, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, automates cross-channel campaign planning, performance and time tracking. This significantly reduces the time it takes for media professionals to check the health of running campaigns, make adjustments, and compile and unify reports.
Benefits of Basis’ automated data feed from TikTok and other ad platforms include:
- Revenue: eases the daily responsibility of catching mistakes to ensure that every dollar across channels is delivered and financial reconciliation moves forward with accuracy and speed.
- Speed: removes steps and saves time from having to log into multiple platforms to check pacing of individual campaigns; enables media professionals to identify and react to issues faster.
- Control: empowers media buyers to pace and optimize campaigns, as well as analyze cross-channel campaign performance based on a holistic view
- Clarity: reduces the need to track third-party sources through manual spreadsheets or additional data analytics tools; enables a view of multiple sources from a centralized location.
- Intelligence: eliminates data silos and serves as a “single source of truth;” demonstrates how users’ ad interactions in various channels compare to overall campaign engagement.
Most media management systems and DSPs do not have integration with social media advertising sources that allow for automated reporting standardization. Basic users don’t have to log into third-party systems, locate campaign data, download spreadsheet reports with dozens of line items, and clean up reports to match layout preference data. department. By using Basis to gain insight into campaigns running on TikTok and other channels, marketers can view real-time performance data.
Core features include programming, direct-to-vendor, search and social ad buying. At the core of this platform is a leading multi-channel DSP with guaranteed and private programmatic market offerings.